About Hapai Taumaha Hapūtanga
The Crisis Pregnancy Support Charitable Trust…
Hapai Taumaha Hapūtanga/Crisis Pregnancy Support works by:
- Exploring together the current challenges you are faced with in a supportive environment.
- Giving you caring and practical support in ways individual to your specific needs.
- Helping to find suitable accommodation.
- Assessing your existing support systems and helping you to create new support networks where necessary.
- Providing you with information about adoption if this is a path you may want to consider.
- Continuing to provide you support as long as you need it.
- Facilitating care and providing support for all pregnancy loss including post abortion grief.
About what we do…
Watch this 5-minute? video for a quick explanation of the type of work that we do here at Hapai Taumaha Hapūtanga/Crisis Pregnancy Support.
Free call: 0800 004 277 (Nelson & Wellington)
Our hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.